Terms of Service
shi/dto is a registered trademark of Urbanlab Berlin GmbH. These general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries by shi/dto.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
The purchase contract is concluded with Urbanlab Berlin GmbH, Oberwallstr. 6, 10117 Berlin, Commercial Register: Charlottenburg District Court, HRB 197769 B.
Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy/purchase order for a price], you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e., a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to section 4, sentence 1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
- In addition, the following provisions apply to the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us [Urbanlab Berlin GmbH, Oberwallstr. 6, 10117 Berlin, and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org] by means of an explicit declaration (e.g., a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another explicit declaration on our website (www.shidto.com). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (e.g., by email) of the receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to our warehouse (Friedrich Zufall GmbH & Co. KG, Siemensstr. 1, 35463 Fernwald-Annerod) immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties, and functionality of the goods.
- End of revocation -
Prices & Shipping Costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value-added tax and other price components.
- Delivery within Germany is free of charge. For deliveries within the EU (except Germany), we charge a flat rate of 4.95 euros per order, for deliveries to Switzerland and the United Kingdom for 13.95 euros per order.
- For shipping costs to other countries and territories, please contact us at email@example.com)
- The shipping costs are clearly communicated to you in the shopping cart system or on the order page.
- If the delivery takes place in a non-EU country, additional duties, taxes, or fees may have to be paid by the customer, but not to the provider, but to the customs or tax authorities responsible there. The customer is advised to ask the customs or tax authorities for details before ordering.
- Delivery takes place automatically with the economic shipping service provider in the standard shipping.
- If you are offered various shipping service providers and options to choose from on the order page, and you decide on a different service provider and/or additional services, you will be charged for any additional costs that may result from this.
- The delivery time within Germany is usually up to 3 days, to other EU countries up to 6 days. We point out any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
- The following payment methods are available: Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and prepayment.
- If you choose to pay in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Retention of title
The goods remain our property of Urbanlab Berlin GmbH until they have been paid in full.
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are ready to settle disputes with consumers to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The responsible consumer arbitration board is: Universal arbitration board of the Federal Center for Arbitration e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbübers-schlichter.de. to settle the disputes mentioned, we will participate in a dispute settlement procedure before this point.